In today’s fast-paced and highly competitive market, managing a cleaning business efficiently and effectively is crucial for success.
With multiple clients, scheduling appointments, tracking employee performance, and handling customer inquiries, it’s easy for things to fall through the cracks without a reliable system in place. This is where a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution can revolutionize your cleaning business.
In this article, we will explore the top CRM solutions tailored for cleaning businesses. From our analysis, Salesforce tops the list in terms of efficiency, affordability, and flexibility.
We’ve reviewed the top CRMs for cleaning businesses, and we concluded that Salesmate CRM is the perfect fit for any cleaning business, whether small or big. Below is the list of CRMs for cleaning businesses;
Best CRM for Cleaning Businesses
1. Salesmate (Our Top Choice)
Do you know that about 85% of customer reviews proved that Salesmate CRM is the perfect fit for any cleaning business?
Salesmate CRM addressed the challenges cleaning businesses face by reducing all the documentation-related chores, bringing order to scheduling & invoicing, and optimizing customer communication, so you can focus on what drives you ahead of your competition.
Top cleaning companies went for Salesmate CRM because it offers excellent features at a very low price, which is why it is called a great newcomer in the CRM market.
“Google integration is very good, template ability is excellent, and there are workflow capabilities. Forecasting is also included. There is no limit on contact size.
They really take the time to make sure they solve your challenges, even send you custom walk trough videos making you feel like your are their only and most important customer,” a customer testified.
Key features of Salesmate CRM
- Contact management: If you have a cleaning business, your customers’ data should be your most treasured asset because data is the new currency. Salesmate CRM is a game changer as it stores and organizes leads’ and customers’ contact details, behaviors, and interactions with your business.
- Sales pipeline management: With this, Salesmate CRM enables you to manage incoming sales opportunities and track them across the different stages of the lead’s journey until they are finally closed as won or lost.
- Email marketing: Salesmate CRM provides a more personalized and more effective direct marketing contact with prospective clients, enabling you to stay foremost in the minds of customers.
- Internal chat integration: With this feature, Salesmate CRM allows you to collect and track all your leads, sales, support, or any other issues related to your customers after their chat with you, thus eliminating duplicate content and double work.
- It has excellent customer support.
- It offers excellent features at a very low price.
- Very easy to use.
- No voicemail drop option.
- Custom field options need to be expanded.
Starter Plan: $12 Per User/Per Month
Growth Plan: $24 Per User/Per Month
Boost Plan: $40 Per User/Per Month
2. HubSpot CRM (Best for Inbound Leads)
HubSpot, widely known for inbound leads generation, is a cloud-based platform with tools and integrations that help systematizes your business and boost its growth. Its unique nature of inbound marketing helps cleaning business owners quickly track all communications and nurture relationships with their customers.
Features of Hubspot CRM;
- CRM database: With this software, no more struggle in searching for customer information whenever you need it, and you do not need to enter customers’ data manually.
- Support Portal: HubSpot CRM provides a Customer Support Portal so that you can answer and solve your customer’s post-service issues. Also, customers can easily place orders, view their order histories, and explore the customer knowledge base.
- Hubspot mobile app: With the HubSpot mobile app, you can use your CRM easily. You can update your contacts, send emails, set reminders, get real-time notifications, and more. You can utilize this app both on Android as well as on iOS.
- Meeting Scheduling: The time between engaging a prospect and onboarding them as a customer is crucial for any business. Any time lost or delays during the conversion process means losing a sale. Powerful scheduling software like Hubspot CRM is the solution because it automates these processes and increases sales.
- Roi analytics: Hubspot CRM measures the return on investment (ROI) by determining how much money it brings in compared to how much it costs.
- Segmentation: this is one of the more powerful ways Hubspot CRM makes your selling efforts more efficient. It makes your marketing message more specific to enable you to target customers’ diverse needs and wants, thereby improving sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Hubspot is convenient as it has everything in one place.
- Intuitive lead management.
- You can use it as CMS for content marketing.
- Easy of use
- No A/B testing in their basic or PRO package:
- As your requirements and contacts grow, so does this cost.
- Companies with highly complicated sales processes might struggle to adapt the HubSpot CRM to their needs.
Hubspot CRM is entirely free. But Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub are available via four plans, with varying features and add-ons:
Enterprise ($1200– $3600).
Growth Suite bundles all the products together at a discounted price.
3. Monday CRM (Best for Reporting)
An increasing number of cleaning businesses acknowledge the significance of Monday CRM, aiding them in accomplishing their long-term business objectives. Tracking individual tasks, timelines, and goals for each project can be overwhelming. Still, Monday CRM wrestled it down by allowing teams to organize their project information, resources, schedules, tasks, and communication for high-quality results.
Key Features of Monday CRM
- Funnel chart: MondayCRM enables you to better understand your pipeline conversion by seeing the drops in the different stages of your sales process from lead to closed-won. How awesome is that?
- Reporting: Regarding reporting, Monday CRM allows you to measure virtually anything. For example, you can see reports for progress, performance, and even almonds eaten by team members in a week. Unfortunately, the platform features no automated reporting.
- Activity management: When a customer contract expires, you can telephone the customer as a follow-up to check if they are willing to renew the contract.
- Deal management: The primary goal of Monday CRM deal management is to secure a deal that benefits the seller and enables the team to understand evolving needs of their target audience. This not only increases the success rate of closing down the deal but also scales up the sales chart
- It has Great tracking features.
- The email feature is also a HUGE time saver, and you can set reminders for yourself to ensure you stay on track.
- The reporting is also straightforward to set up and share with your teams or clients.
- Invoicing tracking for multiple projects connecting to a summary or dashboard has proven difficult to set up.
- It can be buggy and slow, especially with complex or large boards on mobile.
MondayCRM pricing details
Standard —($10/month/billed annually)
Professional — ($16/month/billed annually)
Enterprise— Not available online
4. Pipedrive CRM (Best for streamlining sales)
Pipedrive is a sales-focused customer relationship management tool that cleaning businesses of all sizes love using. With this CRM, It’s effortless to add, manage and track each deal’s progress, check the projected deal’s value, add the products within, and send calendar invites to book meetings with my prospects.
Pipedrive organizes leads in a way you’ll always have an excellent overview of sales and makes you focus on the essential deals first. Cleaning Business owners interested in the sales aspect of their business should consider this CRM.
Key Features of Pipedrive CRM
- Expense tracking: Pipedrive CRM produces a clear and concise idea of where money is being spent, tracks all purchases and receipts, and controls all expenses online to remove any extra useless expenses and invest your money in the right place.
- Email tracking: The most basic form of email tracking shows whether a recipient has opened an email. Pipedrive CRM also tracks which individual URLs inside the email were clicked.
- Application programming interfaces(API): Pipedrive API allows your employees to view information related to the sales process, marketing, and even billing within your CRM without opening multiple programs. So, no matter which department your customer encounters, your employees will always have up-to-date information to serve the customer’s needs better. This ensures your employees are on the same level of understanding about your business regardless of any recent changes.
- Live chat: with live chat Pipedrive CRM allows you to have real-time conversations with potential and existing customers, which can lead to more conversions and sales. Your employees can gain a wealth of knowledge about customer behavior, preferences, and trends. Additionally, they can use this information to create targeted marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
- Excellent visual visibility of the funnel plus easy to drag the deals across the stages.
- Improves communication between sales and management.
- They have a great automation system.
- They have a great note system that allows voice recording and easy phone access to manage notes while on a call.
- Configuring reports can be complex sometimes.
- It can be difficult to send emails from Pipedrive sometimes if they don’t sync up with your email.
Pipedrive CRM pricing details:
Billed monthly: yes
Billed annually: yes (save up to 20%)
Essential: US$9.90 Per user per month, billed annually
Advanced: US$19.90 Per user per month, billed annually
Professional: US$39.90 Per user per month, billed annually
Enterprise: US$59.90 Per user per month, billed annually
5. Zoho CRM (Feature-Rich & Highly Customizable)
Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that strongly emphasizes increasing leads, accelerating sales, and measuring performance. Its unique nature of easy-to-use CRM makes it an ideal pick for startups and small cleaning businesses that need client and contact management, along with sales forecasting and marketing automation features.
Additionally, Zoho could easily become a top CRM choice for cleaning businesses due to its numerous relevant features.
- Multichannel Engagement: Zoho CRM lets you connect to customers via email, telephone, social media platforms, live chat, and portals.
- Ab testing: Here, you can use Zoho CRM A/B testing to deliver messages with different headlines to different segments of your customers and find out which message works best, thereby increasing the conversion rate. A/B testing takes a lot of the guesswork out of selling and can potentially lead to the success of your cleaning business.
- Feedback management: Zoho CRM software allows cleaning businesses to collect, organize and analyze customer feedback, ideas, and suggestions and turn them into services to meet customer demands.
- Goal management: Goal management is more about what is happening now and what has happened. So, Zoho CRM enables you to track sales goals, customer-interaction goals, lead-conversion goals, and much more. It provides in-progress and actual goal progress as well as custom measurements of goals.
- Automation on all plans
- Multiple integrations
- Easy to use
- Mobile app
- 30- to 45-day money-back guarantee.
- AI features only on top tiers.
- Limited custom fields.
- No integrations for the free plan.
Zoho CRM pricing details:
Free Edition ( Forever free up to 3 Users).
Standard Edition ) – $14/user/month (billed annually).
Professional Edition (- $23/user/month (billed annually).
Enterprise Edition ( – $40/user/month (billed annually).
Ultimate Edition – $52/user/month (billed annually).
6. Salesforce CRM (Best for third-party integration)
Salesforce CRM offers a variety of integrations with third-party applications and services, making it a powerful and versatile CRM platform for cleaning businesses. It allows businesses to use cloud technology to manage leads, contacts, opportunities, and cases. Users can access Salesforce through a web browser, mobile app, or desktop application.
Key Features of Salesforce
- Account management: The Salesforce account management feature aims to improve customer retention, drive sales growth, and segment accounts based on recency, frequency, and monetary value. With this help, account personnel in cleaning businesses will always remember to check in with a customer or miss a deadline during communication with the customer.
- Opportunity management: When a lead moves down the sales pipeline, it becomes an opportunity. It’s often challenging to gather real-time information about all opportunities. So, salesforce CRM allows cleaning businesses to monitor all the possible leads and take the right actions to convert them to recurring revenue streams. This makes you not miss out on potential loyal customers!
- Sales collaboration: Salesforce CRM can streamline communication between departments directly focused on the customer. It tracks and shares your customer’s information with all your employees, so they will all be on the same page.
- Workflow approval: Salesforce CRM routes a document or other item to one or more people for approval or rejection. It enables the employee in charge of sales to ensure that everyone agrees with any new contract. When a customer requests discounting, salesforce enables the employee in charge of sales to ensure that everyone agrees with the new contract and thus initiates a discount approval workflow.
- This platform can be accessed from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Salesforce handles searches exceptionally well.
- Highly efficient reporting functionality.
- Considering all the expenses, it’s a costly solution, so there may be better fits for small companies.
- Some objects can be pretty difficult to customize, for example, reports.
Salesforce CRM pricing details:
Essentials: $25 /User/Month billed annually
Professional: $75 /User/Month/billed annually
Enterprise: $150 /User/Month/billed annually
Unlimited: $300 /User/Month/billed annually
Why do cleaning businesses use CRM?
Fresh, clean, and healthy indoor air is the primary concern of any cleaning business customer. To achieve this, you need a CRM with perfect customer support to let you know how your customers want the service to be carried out to avoid losing the customer. That is where Salesmate CRM proved its ability.
Will the CRM Keep My Customer’s Data Secure?
Yes, it can, however, ensure you pick a CRM that uses a multi-layered approach for each employee so that the data they can access depends on their roles and privileges. This ensures that your customer’s sensitive data is protected.
Small cleaning businesses don’t know the secret behind the success of big businesses because they’ve conceived that offering good cleaning services is the only way to go.
Any cleaning business without a good customer relationship finds it challenging to survive in the 21st-century business environment. So, consider picking a CRM with good customer support.
Our best pick is Salesmate, followed by Hubspot CRM but Salesmate CRM bites it by offering the service at a very low price.
Leave a Reply