As Singapore gradually becomes the seat of commerce and trade, businesses need to adopt the best CRM Software to thrive.
This is because the market competition of the 21st century is not about price wars but superior customer service and process automation.
Sadly, any organization in Singapore that still depends on price reductions to win customers will soon be out of business. The customer wants more than the price. They crave more.
Fortunately, I have compiled the five (5) best CRM software for businesses in Singapore. These compilations were based on extensive research in the Singaporean market and the top solutions by global standards.
Without further ado, let’s get in.
So, What is CRM Software?
CRM is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management Software. As the insinuates, a CRM primarily manages new and existing customer information and relationships. The main differentiating factor from traditional customer management methods is that a CRM automates and systematizes the entire process.
A CRM is software for managing and enhancing a company’s relationship with its prospective and existing customers. It helps businesses coordinate, organize, and enrich their sales processes to build meaningful client relationships.
The adoption of CRM solutions in Malaysia has shown tremendous growth recently. Most of which is driven by the continuous demand by customers for cutting-edge customer service, among other wonderful benefits.
5 Best CRM Software for businesses in Singapore
1. Monday CRM
Monday CRM enables businesses of all sizes to efficiently manage their sales cycle and customer in one centralized place.
And that’s not even all. It puts business owners in charge of their sales funnel and helps them close more deals faster.
Trusted by over 100,000 businesses globally, business owners in Singapore can leverage Monday CRM to close more deals, automate their processes, and delight their customers.
The best part is that Monday CRM is open for integration, which means you can seamlessly integrate it with the tools you already use without disrupting the flow of your business.
Top Features of Monday CRM
- Lead Management: With Monday CRM, you can easily collect leads from your website, F.B. ad campaigns, and other marketing channels into your dashboard. It also has some email follow-up templates to allow you to close deals swiftly.
- Contact Management: There are no more breaks in silos; businesses in Singapore can use Monday CRM to manage their contacts and management. This helps sales reps in keeping track of every customer.
- Sales Analytics and Forecasting: Monday CRM collates and provides real-time analytics for business executives, which allows them to make data-driven decisions.
- Other features of Monday CRM include deal management, post-sales, sales operation, etc.
Monday CRM Pricing
Zoho provides you with a 14-day risk-free trial for you to test all the features available. After this, you can choose a monthly payment option from any of the following:
- $10/month for the Basic CRM
- $14/month for the Standard CRM
- $24/month for the Pro CRM
- and the Enterprise Plan
Pipedrive CRM is the next best CRM software for businesses in Singapore on our list.
Pipedrive CRM helps you sell more. If you’re looking for a sales-centric CRM allowing your sales reps to close 28% more deals on average, then Pipedrive CRM is your guy.
It empowers business owners to automate repetitive tasks, close more deals, and manage their leads. Pipedrive will help your business to compete better and win more sales in the ever-competitive Singapore marketplace.
It is worth noting that Pipedrive is also open to integrating about 250+ tools and counting.
Top Features of Pipedrive CRM
- Pipeline and Deals: With Pipedrive, you can visualize, track and organize your sales process and pipelines. It comes with featured tags to enable you to name your contacts according to their stages in the life cycle.
- Automation: Pipedrive automation feature helps you improve your workflow, save time, and cut your operating expenses. You can also set triggers and desired actions that automate your routine tasks.
- Insights and Reporting: No business can do without actionable customer and sales insights. Pipedrive provides these insights with no or no extra effort.
- Other features of Pipedrive CRM include chat integration, invoice, and billing, contact management, email and communication tracking, etc.
Pipedrive CRM Pricing
Pipedrive provides you with a 14-day risk-free trial for you to test all the features available. After this, you can choose a monthly payment option from any of the following:
- $11.90/month for the essential package
- $24.90/month for the advanced package
- $49.90/month for the professional package
- and the Enterprise package
P.S. You can save up to 17% if you’re doing an annual subscription
3. Zoho CRM
Trusted by over 250,000 businesses worldwide, Zoho is another ideal CRM solution for companies in Singapore.
Zoho CRM helps small businesses and large organizations improve their workflows, accelerate growth, and get more customers.
It’s a complete solution for running your business and delighting your customers. Zoho CRM comes with many out-of-the-box features built to help you scale.
Top Features of Zoho CRM
- Sales Force Automation: Zoho’s sales force automation allows you to automate routine sales, marketing, and support functions that consume your time. Also, you can create leads, contacts, and deals workflows that bring customers on autopilot from your marketing channels.
- Omnichannel: Spark real-time conversations with customers and prospects that interact with your brand via website, email, telephony, and social media. All from your central dashboard.
- Sales Enablement: Empower your sales team with the right tools needed to execute their jobs. With Zoho, your can quickly raise and send quotes, access calendars, book appointments, and integrate Google Workspace and Office 365.
- Other features include analytics, customer journey orchestration, process management, predictive sales and intelligence, team collaboration, and integrations.
Zoho CRM Pricing
Zoho CRM provides you with a 14-day risk-free trial for you to test all the features available. After this, you can choose a monthly payment option from any of the following:
- $12/month for the standard package
- $20/month for the professional package
- $35/month for the enterprise package
- $45/month for the ultimate package
P.S. You can save up to 34% if you’re doing an annual subscription
Just as the name goes, Freshsales CRM enables organizations to accelerate revenue by closing deals faster, streamlining their sales processes, and reducing costs.
Businesses in Singapore can use this CRM software to gain a competitive advantage.
Beyond contact management and sales automation, Freshsales CRM also helps businesses to create a sales experience for their clients.
Top Features of Freshsales CRM
- Freddy AI: Improve your productivity with the power of artificial intelligence. Freddy AI gives you intelligent suggestions and insights on your customers, auto-detect duplicate contacts, predictive lead scoring, lead-generation bot, and lots more.
- Customization: Freshsales lets you customize your CRM to fit your need. You can create custom sales activities, lifecycle stages, custom fields, multi-currency, multi-language, etc. It unlocks your creative genius.
- Communication: Foster internal and external communication with Freshsales’s collaboration tools built by a team for a team like yours.
- Other features include pipeline management, analytics, automation, governance, and mobile,
Freshsales CRM Pricing
Freshsales CRM provides you with a 21-day risk-free trial for you to test all the features available. After this, you can choose a monthly payment option from any of the following:
- $15/month for the growth package
- $39/month for the pro package
- $36/month for the enterprise package
And the last on our list of the best CRM software for businesses in Singapore is Salesforce.
Salesforce Customer 360 is the world’s #1 CRM and the oldest platform in the game. Trusted by over 150,000 businesses globally, their CRM software is secure and scalable.
Top Features of Salesforce CRM
- Einstein Analytics: Einstein analytics offers businesses high intelligence analytics that unlocks complicated sales processes. It helps you wow your customers and wins more business.
- Opportunity Management: Small and medium enterprises in Singapore can take advantage of this unique feature of Salesforce CRM to predict the next move of their customers. It enables them to view the activities of their customers and ways of upselling more products or services.
- Contact Management: Salesforce CRM provides a user-friendly dashboard for managing all your contact activities without stress or hassle. It is easy to operate and easy to set up.
- Other features are quote-to-cash, quote management, lead management, marketing tools, etc.
Salesforce CRM Pricing
Freshsales CRM provides you with a 30-day risk-free trial for you to test all the features available. After this, you can choose a monthly payment option from any of the following:
- $25/month for the essential package
- $75/month for the professional package
- $150/month for the enterprise package
- $300/month for the unlimited package
Recent research shows that CRM software can improve sales forecasting accuracy by 32% and enhance sales productivity by 39%.
Getting CRM software that meets your business needs can make all the difference in your business. It could help in increasing your market share in Singapore and beyond.
Here’s the thing, every CRM software on this list is incredible. However, Pipedrive tops our list. Its simple yet powerful pipeline visualization tool makes it stands out.
We’ll love to see you win.
If you have questions or concerns, kindly share them in the comments.