Interior designing is synonymous with juggling between deadlines and appointments. To be efficient, you need good project management software for interior designers.
Especially when you’re a solo interior designer, you don’t have the luxury of delegating like a business owner with employees or a CEO. Every single task has to be planned and executed mainly by you.
And, with this kind of activity, it might be difficult for you to scale. However, project management software solves this problem. Having the best project management software for interior designers is like having a digital assistant. It gives you an unfair advantage.
Project management software helps you to be efficient and effective by assisting in planning and executing projects. You create prompts, workflows, timelines, and milestones, and it’ll take it up from there.
Our researchers have painstakingly compiled a list of eight PM software for interior designers. If you are looking for unbiased PM software reviews, you’re in the right place. Without further ado, let’s get in.
Best Project Management Tools for Interior Designers
Trusted by over 20,000 teams globally, Wrike is a feature-rich project management software for organizations, teams, and solopreneurs. It empowers interior designers offering professional services to do their best work by leveraging the world’s foremost project management system.
Wrike is multifunctional. That means you can use it beyond managing project timelines, activities, milestones, and deadlines. You can manage marketing campaigns, optimize IT workflows, and automate mundane activities with it.
The best part is that it has an insane integration capacity that lets you integrate with over 400 popular applications. That way, switching to Wrike becomes less burdensome and risk-free. Additionally, Wrike has a robust security infrastructure that protects your data.
Top Features of Wrike
- It has a flexible and customizable dashboard
- Wrike allows cross-tagging projects in multiple folders
- It has an easy-to-use Gantt Chart for visualizing your workflows
- Work from anywhere with their robust mobile application
- Automate routine tasks and workflows
Pricing of Wrike
- Free package for solopreneurs and new businesses
- $9.80/Per user per month for the team package
- $24.80/Per user per month for the business package
- Custom pricing for the enterprise package
Smartsheet is a modern work and project management system built for entrepreneurs, small teams, and large organizations. Its intuitive and UI-friendly dashboard lets you manage projects, optimize operations and automate processes.
The thing is, Smartsheet is not industry-specific. This means you can use it to achieve your project management goals in construction, healthcare, government, finance, IT & Ops, procurement industries, and lots more. Like Wrike, Smartsheet is open to integrations with all the apps you already know and use.
Top Features of Smartsheet
- Build business apps in minutes
- Effortlessly automate business processes
- Work smarter by integrating Smartsheet with other apps
- Deliver projects consistently with in-built prompts
- Quickly streamline tickets and processes
Pricing of Smartsheet
- $7/Per user per month for the pro package
- $25/Per user per month for the business package
- Custom pricing for the enterprise package
Let’s branch off here to check out something slightly different. Airbase is an expense management system for business owners. Most interior designers run into streams of business losses because they don’t track their expenses. Some take out money frequently from the business as though it’s their piggy bank.
Airbase helps you manage and automate your expenses from a single dashboard. Similarly, you can create workflows for all non-payroll spending with your corporate cards. With this, all business expenses will be filtered automatically to their respective folders.
Top Features of Airbase
- Automate approval for all spends
- Get reports of consolidating real-time spends
- Flexible controls for card spends
- Compliment reimbursement for anywhere globally
- Integrate with QuickBooks and more
Pricing of Airbase
- Custom pricing on all packages
monday.com allows you to plan, manage, and collaborate on any project or portfolio. Whether you’re an interior designer, CEO, or SME owner, you can use Monday better execute projects. No more silos and paperwork. With Monday, you can streamline your tasks, connecting all the broken pieces to achieve your goals.
Additionally, it is a personal assistant that monitors your performance and helps you make confident and bold business decisions. You can achieve all these on Monday, even without switching tabs.
Top Features of Monday
- Keep track of your project with the Gantt Chart
- Visualize your schedules in real-time
- Manage burnout by adapting to changing priorities
- Access pre-built templates customizable to every project
- It offers advanced integrations
Pricing of Monday
- Free forever package for solopreneurs
- $9/Per user per month for basic projects
- $12/Per user per month for standard projects
- $20/Per user per month for pro projects
- Custom pricing for the enterprise projects
Teamwork is an advanced project management system for interior designers. It’s everything you need to smash your projects in a single software. One thing I love about Teamwork is that it accommodates growth and expansion prospects.
Teamwork allows you to grow when you’re ready by adding CRM software, desk chats, or spaces to your project management configuration. Not just that, but it also empowers your to run your business professionally by setting systems and structures that automate your business.
Features of Teamwork
- Use pre-built templates to manage your projects
- It has a robust integration capability
- Workload resources management
- Budgeting, billing, and invoicing
Pricing of Teamwork
- Free forever package for solopreneurs
- $9.9/Per user per month for the Deliver package
- $17.99/Per user per month for the Grow package
- Custom pricing for the enterprise project
Two things that are incredible about Upbase. First, It is a project management tool built for solo interior designers and individuals. Second. It is heavily focused bent on personal productivity. So, if you’re looking for a productivity-focused PM, you should check Upbase.
Unlike other PM software focused on collaboration, Upbase is designed to solve your productivity issues with powerful features like weekly/daily planner, time blocking, Pomodoro timer, daily journal, etc.
Features of Upbase
- Team Chat: list chats, custom channels, and direct messages
- List, board, and calendar views
- Recurring tasks
- Unlimited storage (250MB/file)
- Unlimited access to all future features
Pricing of Upbase
- One-time purchase of $49
Cubicl is a project management application for interior designers that combines task management, project planning, team collaboration, and your clients in a single platform. It is simple and has a low learning curve for non-techy solopreneurs.
Like an actual office cubicle, it gives you a unified online workspace to brainstorm, iterate, plan, and execute your tasks and projects with your team. With Cubicl, you can collaborate efficiently with your teammates, despite their location.
Features of Cubicl
- Client portal with CNAME support
- CRM software integration
- Email integration and bookkeeping
- Gantt Chart and time-tracking
Pricing of Cubicl
- One-time purchase of $59 for the License-1 tier
- One-time purchase of $119 for the License-2 tier
- One-time purchase of $179 for the License-3 tier
Poda simplifies the process of creating visual roadmaps. Poda is a product management tool for product managers, teams, and solo designers. You don’t have to pay for heavy software to get visualization and planning for your project. Poda can handle it all.
Features of Poda
- Unlimited Guests
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Projects
- Unlimited Nodes
Pricing of Poda
- One-time payment of $49
Make your business journey fun again with any of the mentioned project management software. You don’t have to juggle everything by yourself when you can make pieces of code work for you with software.
The mentioned software was carefully curated to suit the various needs of interior designers, and all are fantastic. But generally, we will recommend Wrike as the overall best project management software for designers. The best part is that it has a 21-day free trial period to enable you to test the features.
If you have any questions, kindly share them in the comments. We are rooting for you.