As blockchain users evolve, there’s a greater need for a superior customer engagement tool. Founders can’t just rely on any shady tool but on the best web3 CRM for blockchain companies to thrive.
User engagement is indispensable in customer acquisition and retention. And beyond interacting with your protocol and a clean UI, users want to be heard. They want to know that they’re part of your organization and project.
Getting the best web3 CRM for your blockchain project ensures that you collect the right data from users, personalize their offerings, and communicate in their language. It is what helps you understand the language of your users.
According to ChainLink, if the current adoption rate continues, Web3 could reach a billion users by 2031. That said, your user engagement rate will largely determine your platform usage rate. Tokenomics and airdrops will only get them to the door. A web3 CRM will ensure they stay in your house.
Without further ado, let’s get in!
So, What is Web3 CRM?
CRM is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management. As the name implies, CRM software is a system that enhances customer relationships through automation and workflows.
It helps web3 projects automate lead generation, manage appointments, schedule meetings, create workflows that save time, and many more.
When done right, a CRM system can be an extremely powerful tool for a web3 founder. Whether it is an affordable or expensive CRM software, it doesn’t matter. How best a project can use it to scale its business is what matters most.
Top Benefits of a Web3 CRM for Blockchain Projects
This is arguably one of the biggest benefits of CRM to web3 projects. Jumping from Discord to Telegram to Twitter can be stressful, especially for an early-stage project. A CRM with integration capabilities helps you connect and communicate across your marketing channels from a single dashboard.
Monitor Social Media Campaigns in Real-Time
Web3 CRM allows you to track your social media campaigns across multiple channels from a single dashboard. In addition, you can view your ad spending and ROI on each campaign. Now, that is amazing.
Create Better Work Process
Everyone needs more time to work on the most vital things. And a CRM saves you time by enabling you to automate your work, sales, and marketing processes. It helps web3 projects map a workflow that delights and converts strangers into users.
Enhance Collaborative and Unity
A CRM connects remote staff across multiple countries and time zones. It brings that office flair to remote work.
Best Web3 CRM for Blockchain Projects
- Salesforce – Overall Best
- Pipedrive – Most Functional
- Zoho – Most Affordable
- Metacommerce – Web3 Native
1. Salesforce – Overall Best
Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM and the oldest platform in the game. Trusted by over 150,000 businesses globally, their CRM software is secure and scalable. They recently built a platform that enables blockchain companies to create a customized CRM. It’s highly customizable and tailor-made.
Top Features of Salesforce CRM
- Einstein Analytics: Einstein analytics offers web3 projects high intelligence analytics that unlocks complicated sales processes. It helps you personalize your services for better user engagement and retention.
- Opportunity Management: Blockchain projects can take advantage of this unique feature of Salesforce to predict the next move of their customers. It enables them to view the activities of their customers and ways of upselling more products or services.
- Contact Management: Salesforce CRM provides a user-friendly dashboard for managing all your contact activities without stress or hassle. It is easy to operate and easy to set up.
- Other features are automation, application development, security, sandboxes, etc.
Salesforce CRM Pricing
Freshsales CRM provides you with a 30-day risk-free trial for you to test all the features available. After this, you can choose a monthly payment option from any of the following:
- $25/month for the essential package
- $75/month for the professional package
- $150/month for the enterprise package
- $300/month for the unlimited package
2. Pipedrive – Most Functional
Pipedrive helps web3 projects save time and generate more revenue primarily by creating pipelines, keeping track of clients’ conversations, and following up with their contacts. Beyond the metrics, it’s open to integration into Telegram, Twitter, and several web3 platforms you already use.
Meanwhile, founders can easily create workflows with Pipedrive’s ‘drag n drop” builder and fully automate their real estate business for passive, predictable gains.
Top Features of Pipedrive
- It has built-in marketing tools for email campaigns, text messages, and process automation.
- It enables projects to track their pipelines and portfolios across multiple platforms.
- Easy segmentation of leads and contacts for effective follow-up and upsells.
- Native mobile application for quick access to leads and appointment bookings.
- It integrates with Telegram, Twitter, and 300 other apps.
Pipedrive CRM pricing
- $9.90/Per user per month for the essential package
- $19.90/Per user per month for the advanced package
- $39.90/Per user per month for the professional package
- $59.90/ Per user per month for the enterprise package
3. Zoho – Most Affordable
Zoho CRM is the next top-rated web3 CRM. Zoho is a robust CRM software with lots of out-of-the-box features and functionalities.
It enables web3 projects to design exceptional user management, engagement, and automation process. Look no further if you’re looking for an affordable and feature-rich CRM.
With Zoho, you can generate leads from multiple sources like social media, telephony, offline campaigns, and business cards. It also has Zia’s AI assistant, which helps track all appointments, meetings, and bookings.
Top Features of Zoho CRM
- Manage and track leads with a UI-friendly dashboard
- Create powerful workflows and automation sequences
- Get an AI-enabled assistant for auto-reminders and scheduling.
- Quickly draft and send invoices with its invoice management tool
- Potent in-built analytic tools to make data-driven decisions
Pricing of Zoho CRM
- $12/Per user per month for the standard package
- $20/Per user per month for the professional package
- $35/Per user per month for the enterprise package
- $45/Per user per month for the ultimate package
Metacommerce is a web3-native CRM for blockchain companies. It leverages on-chain data, built-in intelligence and automation to accelerate your community member’s journey. The best part is that Metacommerce also collects on-chain data, giving you deep insights into your user’s persona.
Top Features of Metacommerce WRM
- It helps you understand your community by collecting both on-chain and off-chain data
- Metacommerce tracks owner engagement and aggregates NFT collection statistics
- Easily launch and track web3 campaigns & airdrops from a single dashboard
- Drive sustainable and long-term growth
Pricing of Metacommerce WRM
- Free plan + 2.5% fee on sales
- $299/per month for Studio Plus + 2.5% fee on sales
- $999/per month for Studio Pro
5. Monday CRM
Monday CRM is a powerful work platform for managing tasks, communication, and leads.
Monday CRM is feature-rich with specific functionalities to help web3 projects grow and thrive. Besides the usual sales and automation feature that most CRMs have, Monday takes it further to enable seamless onboarding and work processes.
Top Features of Monday CRM
- It provides a robust user-engagement set of tools
- It allows projects to be customizable to suit their needs
- Monday supports file-sharing, a great tool for adding and sending files of all types
- It has other generic CRM features like contact management, workflow automation, integrations, etc.
Pricing of Monday CRM
- $8/Per user per month for the basic package
- $10/Per user per month for the standard package
- $16/Per user per month for the pro package
- and the enterprise package
Web3 CRMs are here to stay. And, since the adoption is pretty low in Web3, it will be a competitive advantage for those with it. You’ll be able to command users’ attention and win the hearts of your community with it.
Generally, we recommend Salesforce because of its numerous functionalities and custom-enable features. All other CRM listed here are equally fantastic and would work perfectly well. The bottom line is to choose a CRM that aligns with your project needs. If you have any questions, kindly drop them in the comments.